mardi, décembre 14, 2004

Sorry for being lame!!

OK! I was avoiding posting this on my blog because I know many people hate reading stuff like this, but I'm gettin' desperate folks. As you can see on the right side of my page I have link for a free iPod. There was this Peace Corps Volunteer that got one and I thought it couldn't hurt to try. So I'm trying to get my iPod too. I wanted to see if my friend was just lucky or if they really do follow through with their offer for everyone. Besides I thought an iPod would be perfect to take with me when I go to the Peace Corps. I've been hoping for this so much that I haven't even thought of what I could bring for music if I don't get enough refferals. I've got two down and need three more. You can help me get my iPod before I leave for Africa on Jan 9th by going here. I just saw that they have the two week blockbuster offer. This was the one I did totally risk free. I canceled my membership after the two free weeks and they never charged me a cent (I did that over a month ago and I still haven't returned the movies).

Please don't hate me for posting this here, I just really wanna have lots of different music (ie Stayin Alive) to share with my village.