samedi, novembre 20, 2004

Runners, Take your mark!

It's getting down to the wire and I still have a lot of stuff that needs to be done. I have not gotton my Visa and Passport sent to the PC office (It was supposed to be in 2 weeks after I was excepted.) The problem is I haven't been able to get my Visa photos. For some reason they are asking for 3 professional wallet sized photos (unlike the small passport photos.) Well the other day I took a 30 minute bus ride into the next town to a Target Portrait Studio. After pleading with them, they told me that they would get to me in 10 minutes. After almost 2 hours of waiting, someone finally asked me what I needed the photos for. Upon telling them they informed me that I wouldn't get them for another month. I better go to another store that does digital photos. Ok three hour trip for nothing. I then call this other place and they do passport photos not wallet sized!! Why do these photos have to be wallet sized?!? Why?!? Next thing on my list...Dentistry. Tried calling my insurance company to find a local dentist and was informed I am not longer covered under my parents--as of the day before my 23rd B-day. Bought Ameriplan(offers discounted prices). Called dentist and I can't get in until Dec. 8th. I had a goal to have every Peace Corps and school issue dealt with by Dec. 1st, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I just hope the PC hasn't given up on me!! I'm comin' it just takes me a while to get to the startin' line.