mercredi, avril 06, 2005

My list

I don't like putting this up here cause, but it's easier than sending out a mass email. Here are a list of things that are hard to come by in Guinea that I would like.

*Kick-ass immune -it's an herbal immune system booster and would be found in some sort of organic/natural herb store...maybe vitamin cottage
*a nalgene bottle
*powder drink mix (lemonade, kool aid, ect.)
*chocolate
*brownie mix
*cereal
*Fabreeze
*Contact solution**
*AA batteries
*avede- be curly
*proavctive
*Economist magazine (I hear it's good to read if your thinking about taking the foreign service exam)

These are just ideas (mom) you can be as creative as you want. I'm pretty much appreciative of anything (well don't send rice and sauce we have plenty of that!)

1 Comments:

At 5 mai 2005 à 03:31, Blogger rizleymelinda said...

I just read this and I failed to mention that this list was intended for my Moms that requested...I'm not asking for everyone to send me packages

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home